WHERE: Edinburgh - Scotland
WHEN: 19th - 20th may 2017
Attending the conference gives you valuable networking opportunities to meet with other Avrio members face to face, update your knowledge on doing business in other jurisdictions, exchange ideas, discuss common problems within the legal sector and identify solutions drawing on the experience of other Avrio members across the worldwide stage.
Unlike most other legal or business conferences, our conferences are completely free of charge to Avrio members and attendance can be recorded for the purposes of Continuing Professional Development, subject to local Law Society/Bar Association requirements.
We very much welcome the attendance by all Senior and Junior Practitioners
Topics for Discussion:
Our main sessions will look at:
• Law and Democracy - the lawyer’s role
• Scoxit - if Scotland “exits” the United Kingdom
Additionally, we shall be running various break out sessions throughout the two days dealing with:
• International Banking Transactions
• Cross Border issues in Family Law and the impact on Commercial arrangements
• Financial management of smaller law firms - working capital; succession
Back to News Headlines