Our spring conference 2017 takes place in the beautiful city of Edinburgh Scotland.
WHEN: 19 - 20 May 2017
Topics for Discussion:
Our main sessions will look at:
• Law and Democracy - the lawyer’s role
• Scoxit - if Scotland “exits” the United Kingdom
Additionally, we shall be running various break out sessions throughout the two days dealing with:
• International Banking Transactions
• Cross Border issues in Family Law and the impact on Commercial arrangements
• Financial management of smaller law firms - working capital; succession
Full details of Business and Social Events will follow in due course.
Please book your places at the hotel AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to avoid disappointment. To book, please call the hotel direct on +44 (0) 344 879 9028 and quote CCW34367415 to avail of the Avrio rate.